PeopleTactics is recruiting for the following position
Job Title: Program Manager
Company: Pherson Associates
Location: Springfield, VA
Job Type: Full-time (on-site)
Are you a strategic Program Manager who prides yourself in building high performance teams and executive coaching? Do you have a passion for organization, managing effectiveness, and leadership development? If so, we may have the right opportunity for you!
We are searching for a high performing Program Manager to work on site in Springfield, VA. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI. The primary focus of the work will be to accelerate professional development of leaders at all levels. The Program Manager will manage a team of coaches and work side by side with a program coordinator to implement a leadership coaching and development program. This program is focused on helping individuals develop competencies and mission critical skills that are needed to meet the future state vision.
Pherson Associates, LLC was founded in response to requests for analytic, instructional, and management support from the Intelligence Community. We have a dynamic team of people dedicated to providing top quality analysis, consulting, and educational services to the US Government (in particular, the Intelligence Community), commercial clients and non-government organizations. Our services include workshop facilitation and leadership coaching; planning and analysis; report writing; editing and briefing; security research and risk analysis; and software tools. To learn more about Pherson Associates, visit www.pherson.org.
What you will do:
- Ensure individual and group coaching programs align to meet operational and strategic goals with respect to leader competencies, core values, and mission critical skills.
- Provide assessments of individuals. These assessments shall provide insight to shape coaching engagements to accelerate individuals’ development.
- Collect feedback on all engagements, events, and activities to determine customer satisfaction, recommended improvements, and return on investment/expectations for the coaching program.
- Use tailored assessments, develop plans, and measure effectiveness depending on the scope of the development activity. Responsible for providing all support services to complete the detailed description of work and responsibilities herein within the period of performance authorized.
- Administer the management and administration of the day-to-day operations of the project in conjunction with Government Program Manager (GPM)
- Ensure all program deliverables and milestones are met (inclusive of monthly reports, quarterly reports, implementation plan, communication plan and quality control plan)
- Provide and sustain a leadership coaching cadre
- Assess, prioritize, and recommend strategies and plans to ensure the success of the coaching program
- Assist the GPM with Strategic Development of the program
- Assist the GPM with Operational Development of the program
- Provide expert advice, assistance, best practices, and guidance to support the development of the workforce across work roles
- Incorporate best practices coaching models with existing coaching models to include individual and group models and document this information
- Be responsible for orienting all personnel assigned to this contract including providing an understanding of our business practices and the scope of work prior to engaging in any work assignments
- Provide insight to return on investment on coaching events, activities, and programs.
- Meet with Directors, Division Chiefs, and Managers to customize coaching support programs
- Deliver coaching presentations at leadership functions.
What You’ve Done
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Program Manager in the areas of leader development, organizational development, or organizational change management.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities and delivering optimal customer service.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated proficiency in building high performing teams and successfully managing conflict.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to create briefings and monitor progress for coaching services.
- Minimum of three years’ experience developing strategic plans and constructing surveys for data collection of quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Demonstrated use of verbal and written outreach communication skills to promote a program to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience as a Leadership/Executive Coach for executives and senior level clients in the public and/or private sector.
- Bachelor degree required. Graduate degree from an accredited institution desired.
- PMP a plus.
- Experience administering and interpreting assessments.
- Experience with DoD or the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Experience with MS Project.
What they provide:
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave as well as paid holidays
- Matching 401k plan
Interested in being our client’s Program Manager? Please submit your resume and a summary stating why you think Pherson Associates is the place for you along with your salary requirements.
To apply on Indeed, click here.