PeopleTactics is recruiting for the following position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Reston, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Are you looking to join a dynamic organization with a global presence? Are you a self-motivated individual who wants to showcase your exceptional organizational skills and attention detail? Looking to grow your career in the field of administration? If so, we need to talk!
Our client, IntegrityRisk International, seeks to help companies better and more efficiently manage risk – working closely with their clients to identify and proactively address warning signs before they create costly burdens to a business. IntegrityRisk is actively looking for an organized, tenacious, and professional Administrative Assistant to join their team in Reston, VA. The Administrative Assistant will support the IntegrityRisk team and is responsible for providing administrative services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with excellent benefits (e.g., health, dental, vision, and paid time off).
What you will do
- Typing and preparing documents.
- Data entry including maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Copying, printing and assembling materials.
- Maintain office files and distribute the mail.
- Make travel arrangements and track expenses.
- General office maintenance to include arranging conference room and kitchen; ordering and organizing supplies; and managing office recycling.
- Update phone/mail directories and maintain office logs.
- Interact and confer with Integrity Risk International Team frequently regarding specific work efforts including seeking regular feedback and input on deliverables.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 0 to 4 years of related work experience; previous experience in an administrative role a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Self‐motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well in English language, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of internet navigation programs.
Work environment requirements
- Sitting for long periods of time using the computer.
- Available to work overtime, as required, for project completion.
If you would like grow your career as the Administrative Assistant with IntegrityRisk, please send your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter stating why you are the perfect fit. We hope to hear from you soon!