PeopleTactics is recruiting for the following position
Job Title: Customer Service/Bilingual Accreditation Specialist
Company: National Association for Family Child Care
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PeopleTactic’s client, the NAFCC, is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Customer Service/Bilingual Accreditation Specialist will provide exceptional customer service and will ensure effective implementation of assignments and tasks related to this department.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Accreditation Operations manager and located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in NAFCC annual conference (one week overnight travel and working for 1 week at conference location July 17th-July 23rd)
- Respond to customer service inquiries regarding NAFCC Accreditation
- Process documentation (including, but not limited to, Accreditation applications and payment) and follow up with applicants to ensure a smooth process
- Perform a wide variety of administrative, technical, and office support duties in support of the professional Accreditation team, including, but not limited to, reviewing and ensuring compliance of various federal and state regulations, preparing and mailing documentation relevant to Accreditation process and some translation of materials and paperwork as needed
- Maintain records, reports, and logs to conform to regulations
- Respond to inquiries from employees and managers
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ve done:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish
- Around 2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following areas is preferred: customer service or data entry
- Associate’s degree or higher in a related field preferred
- Must be able to work independently with self-direction and initiative as well as ability to work cooperatively as a member of a small team
- Must have strong professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Should have patience, flexibility, a good sense of humor, and be solutions-focused
- Excellent decision making and judgment skills
- Can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Technically savvy and adaptable to changing technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What NAFCC offers:
- Schedule flexibility
- Stimulating work environment
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, non-profit organization
Please submit your resume and a brief summary stating why you think the National Association for Family Child Care is the place for you (cover letter), and state your salary requirements.
To apply on ZipRecruiter, click here.
To apply on Indeed, click here.
National Association for Family Child Care is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).