PeopleTactics is recruiting for the following position
Job Title: Customer Service Liaison
Company: Novawall Systems Inc.
Location: Alexandria, VA
If you are interested in being a key part of an exceptional team and company that represents a key component of architectural design in the construction and manufacturing industry we would love to hear from you!
Our client, Novawall Systems, is adding a lead person to their team that will take on a key role in assisting with managing all partner relationships and supporting the Executive Leadership Team.
If you think on your feet, consider yourself a problem solver, have a passion for customer service, take the time to listen to customer needs and are organized and articulate this is the perfect job.
And if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an open mindset, are eager to learn for professional growth and want to contribute to a growing organization…even better! This is a smaller dynamic team that wants someone that is interested in developing their career.
If you’re excited about being part of a smaller dynamic team that is growing and turning something GOOD into something GREAT, this is the organization for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing client’s inquiries, working with leadership team to manage large orders globally, assist with events and proposals. Ultimately you can help create your job description as the position evolves!
Who you are and what you have done previously…
- Excellent attitude, positive, upbeat and ability to manage a variety of situations calmly
- Agility and ability to think on your feet
- 2-5 years of related experience (this could have been internships or full time positions, within the industry, or in construction or design firms or just customer service in general)
- Exceptional organization, multi-tasking and accuracy skills, with attention to detail
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills with client-first approach and follow up
- Outstanding communication skills, articulate in both written and verbal form
- Ability & willingness to lead, take control of a situation, and manage processes
- Must be resourceful, dependable, flexible, and have a passion for learning/growth
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and focus on task execution
- Aptitude to understand product, with analysis and reporting of information
- Comfort with communicating at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- College degree in a related field/manufacturing is a plus
What They Offer
- Comprehensive compensation package, including generous benefits
- Full paid time off program/Vacation
- Professional and easy going environment that offers personal and professional growth
Novawall is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
To apply for this position, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Please submit your resume and cover letter (a brief summary stating why you think this is the place for you) along with your salary requirements. No calls please.